With its 10,000: 1 contrast ratio and 3300 Lumens brightness, the Hitachi CP-TW3005 projects crisp, clear images under the harshest conditions. Lamp life 6000 hours. Powerful built-in speaker, impressive distance-to-width ratio of 0.3.
The innovative interactive CP-TW3005 interactive projector features an ultra-short throw design and integrates powerful Hitachi software to deliver a full interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich set of features that meet the specific needs of K-12, higher education, and interactive enterprise users. If you purchase the optional Finger Touch Module (FT01), the CPTW3005 supports interactive with finger touch.
- Brightness 3300ANSI Lumens.
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800).
- Contrast ratio: 10,000: 1.
- Interactive pens Multi-pen capability.
- Optional wireless connectivity.
- Free tablet and smartphone app for Android and iOS.
- Free PC Interactive Operation.
- Multi-screen interactive.
- Auto & manual calibration optional finger touch module 8.1 / 10 Windows 2 input HDMI support.
StarBoard Software bundled - Hitachi's very own interactive software suite, when you're ready to move beyond annotation.